A deposit of $250 is required to secure your reservation.The balance due must be paid 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, otherwise your reservation is subject to cancellation, and the dates reserved will be made available to other guests.
TIMBERHAZE RETREAT CANCELLATION POLICY
30 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival date:
For reservation cancellations made 30 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival date, the $250 deposit (less an administration fee of $50) will be refunded.
Less than 30 days before your arrival date:
For reservation cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, the $250 deposit will not be refunded if the house cannot subsequently be rented for the dates of your reservation. If the house is re-rented, the $250 deposit (less an administration fee of $50) will be refunded.
TIMBERHAZE RETREAT RESCHEDULING POLICY
Things happen in life, and sometimes plans have to change. Please contact us by phone at 651-257-1947 to discuss reschedule requests. If you are rescheduling –
Greater than 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival date:
There is no fee to reschedule to another available date within the next 6 months.
30 -60 days prior to your scheduled arrival date:
There is an administration fee of $50 to reschedule to another available date within the next 6 months.
Less than 30 days prior to your arrival date:
For any rescheduling requests made less than 30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival, there is an administration fee of $150 to reschedule to another available date within the next 6 months.
TIMBERHAZE RETREAT CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIMES
To the extent possible, we will always try to accommodate early check-ins and late check-outs. However, unless special arrangements have been pre-arranged prior to the scheduled date of arrival:
Check in time is 10:00 am on the scheduled date of arrival.
Check out time is prior to 2:00 pm on the last day of the rental period.
To request an earlier check-in, or a later check-out time, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TIMBERHAZE RETREAT GUEST HOUSE RULES
- No smoking is allowed inside the Home. There are smoking areas outside of the home.
- No pets are allowed at Timberhaze Retreat.
- Guests will be responsible for repairs or maintenance caused by flushing anything other than toilet paper down the toilets. This includes (but is not limited to) sanitary products, paper towel or wet wipes.
- Food waste is not to be discarded down the kitchen sink. All food waste is to be disposed in the garbage.
- You agree to follow the “end of your stay” instructions provided in the guest book in the home. The “end of your stay” instructions will also be sent to you via email a few days prior to your arrival.
- The Owner(s) of Timberhaze Retreat reserve the right to evict anyone at any time for inappropriate behavior without refund of payment.
- No illegal or illicit activities or substances are allowed on the Timberhaze Retreat property at any time
Accidents can happen, however the renter and all other guests agree to maintain the property in good condition and agree to replace or pay for any loss, breakage or damage caused by guest negligence. In the event that something is broken or damaged, please contact the John or Lisa Rydning by phone at 651-257-1947 prior to your departure, or leave a note upon check out so it can be taken care of before the next group arrives. Should a plumbing, heating or A/C repair be needed please contact John or Lisa immediately. All physical damages and/or excess cleaning due to negligence will be charged at actual restoration costs with minimum labor charges of $40.00/hour. John and Lisa Rydning will provide the Renter with a bill to be paid within 30 days of receipt should repairs be required.
There are sharp cutting tools and hot electric tools at Timberhaze Retreat. The Owner(s) cannot be held responsible for any injury. The Renter releases all claims and liabilities against the Owner(s) and agrees that the Owner(s) shall not be responsible for any theft or injury caused to the Renter or any other tenant or guest while in or on the Timberhaze Retreat Property.